Architectural Glass – Flat & Bent
We offer a full line of glass products for any architectural application.
Dlubak is one of the country’s principal suppliers of curved glass to the architectural glazing industry. Our production capacity and ever expanding processing capabilities allow us to offer you curved glass in a wide variety of sizes in many composites including laminate and energy efficient dual sealed insulating units. Dlubak’s curved glass is the product of choice for all architectural applications such as exterior vision and spandrel areas, skylights, solariums, covered walkways, interior walls and hand rails. Our specialty product division offers a variety of glass enhancement services including the application of graphics, abrasive etching and fabric encapsulation.
- Clear Glass – All types including low-iron
- Low “E” – Pyrolitic and specific “soft coats”
- Pattern Glass – Please consult our customer service
- Reflected – Pyrolitic or “hard coat” only
- Screen – Printed Ceramic Frit designs
- Spandrel – Ceramic frit type only
- Tinted – All tinted substrates
- Wire Glass – Please consult our customer service
Thickness – No restrictions
Girth (arc length) and height:
- Monolithic and non-laminated curved insulating glass can be produced in sizes as large as 100” x 170”. However, shipping, handling, and safety considerations should influence the maximum size to be processed for a given project.
- Laminated glass can be produced as large as 96” at the chord or “point to point” dimension. The height dimension can be 17′ or 204″ maximum