Architectural Glass - Flat & BentWe offer a full line of glass products for any architectural application.
Dlubak is one of the country's principal suppliers of curved glass to the architectural glazing industry. Our production capacity and ever expanding processing capabilities allow us to offer you curved glass in a wide variety of sizes in many composites including laminate and energy efficient dual sealed insulating units. Dlubak's curved glass is the product of choice for all architectural applications such as exterior vision and spandrel areas, skylights, solariums, covered walkways, interior walls and hand rails. Our specialty product division offers a variety of glass enhancement services including the application of graphics, abrasive etching and fabric encapsulation.
- Clear Glass - All types including low-iron
- Low “E” - Pyrolitic and specific “soft coats”
- Pattern Glass – Please consult our customer service
- Reflected – Pyrolitic or “hard coat” only
- Screen - Printed Ceramic Frit designs
- Spandrel – Ceramic frit type only
- Tinted – All tinted substrates
- Wire Glass – Please consult our customer service
Thickness – No restrictions
Girth (arc length) and height:
- Monolithic and non-laminated curved insulating glass can be produced in sizes as large as 100” x 170”. However, shipping, handling, and safety considerations should influence the maximum size to be processed for a given project.
- Laminated glass can be produced as large as 96” at the chord or “point to point” dimension. The height dimension can be 17” maximum.
- Sharp Angle Bend
Flat Tempered Glass
Dlubak Corporation has the capability of tempering 1/8” to 3/4” glass with a maximum dimension of 86”x 180”. We can custom fabricate to your specification using pattern glass, special holes, notches and edging. Our heavy tempered glass is often used for handrails or rooftop observation platforms
Dlubak has the ability for insulating security, ballistic, heavy glass, and units for standard window applications. Our enviro-pane is available in air and gas filled units. We are able to utilize our heat treated or tempered glass, and specialty laminated glass in these units in combination with energy efficient products.
Dlubak is tough on mother nature. We are the authorized fabricator for the hurricane resistant interlayer products that meet large and small missile protection for commercial and residential projects. Our glass products have been successfully tested and used in systems to meet building codes.
Dlubak is the only source for decorative patterns and graphic silkscreen designs for flat or bent glass products. The Dlubak color and pattern laboratory has hundreds of design patterns and thousands of colors. From standard stripe and dot patterns to custom art work, our only limitation is your design imagination. Once a pattern is selected, choose either a standard color or custom color ceramic frit to compliment your metal framing or color scheme.
Dlubak has the capacity to laminate everything from security laminates to custom graphics. Our specialty laminated glass has been utilized in projects such as windows, curtainwalls, skylights, interior office partitions, and design walls. We will work with our customers, builders, and architects to develop their vision with our standard and custom interlayers.